Friday, November 12, 2010

monday's child

Monday's child is fair of face.....or is he??
Poor Timber has had some complexion issues lately but things are starting to clear up! This picture was taken on one of the worst days. I think it's a little bit of baby eczema that I really hope clears up and doesn't stick around for years.

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day
Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.
Flora was born on a Friday and Scout was born on a Saturday. Chris was a Sunday baby and I made my appearance on a Thursday. I'm just glad that none of us were Wednesday babies!

No comments: