Thursday, May 5, 2011

this is what we talk about....

Flora:  Mommy, I want to go to outer space.

Me:  Well, maybe you will someday.

Flora:  But Mommy, I want you to help me.

Me:  I don't know how to go to outer space.

Flora:  But I really need someone to help me.

Me:  Not very many people go to outer space.

Flora:  But Mommy, if no one goes with me then I will be shy.

Me:  Why do you want to go to outer space?

Flora:  To see the planets.

Me:  People who go to outer space are called astronauts.  Do you want to be an astronaut?

Flora:  Yeah!  With you!  ....so I won't be shy.  But we don't have a rocket ship to float to outer space.....

Me:  Where could we get a rocket ship?

Flora:  From a rocket ship store.  Or a rocket ship church.  Or a rocket ship office.

Scout:  WHEN IT GET DARK OUTSIDE I WILL GO TO DA PLANETS AND TO DA MOOOOOON!!!

No comments: