Tuesday, December 20, 2011

better than swan lake

I walked by Flora and Scout's room one night after they had gone to bed.  They always play for a while before they fall asleep and I've always wished I had a hidden camera in their room to catch their silliness.  On this particular night I overheard Flora tell Scout that she wanted to do more ballet.  "C'mon, Scout, let's do our ballet again!"  Well, THIS I had to see!  I opened their door and found them both down to their underwear on Scout's queen-size bed.  Scout stood behind Flora holding her by the waist while she hopped around on one foot with her little hands flourishing.  I'm not sure if this is funny to read but it was hilarious to watch.  It still would have been funny if they were clothed but the fact that they were both in their underwear with their pudgy little bellies and Scout's little bird legs really made it great. 

No comments: