Tuesday, September 11, 2012

truck man

Timber is Truck Man.  Every day at naptime and every night at bedtime he says, "Nigh-nigh, Ruck Man!" to himself in the mirror.  Then we walk into his bedroom and he says, "Ruck Man shut door," "Ruck Man ligh off," "Good dob, Ruck Man!"  It's an appropriate name for a little boy who can drive cars and trucks in the dirt for hours.



Also, someone called me a "warrior" on my walk this morning.  My battle axe and bronze-plated shield were safely hidden out of sight so I assume she was referring to the fact that I was pushing three kiddos uphill in a stroller. 
I smiled and said something like, "Ha-ugh," in response because 1) what am I supposed to say to that? and 2) I was pushing three kiddos uphill and didn't have much breath leftover for chitchat.  But it was nice to be appreciated.  All the kids ever say is, "Mommy, can you run so we can go faster?"