Wednesday, March 30, 2011

maybe i am mary poppins.....i have the right bag

So I cleaned out my purse yesterday.... 



Contents of my purse:
1 Wallet
2 Mini wallets
4 Notepads
3 Packs of gum
1 Hand sanitizer
3 Packs of wipes
2 Diapers
1 Toy mirror
1 Matchbox car
1 Set of teething keys
1 Baby book
1 Bible
1 Cell phone box
3 Tootsie Rolls
13 Suckers
45 Crayon pieces
1 Whole crayon
2 Pens
1 Rock
2 Lip balms
Hair clip
Aquaphor
Chris’ W2s
Lipstick
Headband
Stickers
Tags that I am supposed to relinquish in order to check my kids out of the church
                                                                                nursery

1 plastic knife
2 uneaten but destroyed granola bars
1 bag of Christmas sugar cookie crumbs (my personal favorite)
4 sucker wrappers
31 receipts, the oldest one dates 11.15.2010
3 church bulletins
15 grocery shopping list
1 list of stores to visit on Black Friday 2010

And a small handful of Chex cereal crumbs

No comments: