Tuesday, October 2, 2012

what's up with us

Timber has been very interested in playing "Doctor" since his stay in the hospital. He knows exactly what to do with all those medical instruments in his play doctor's bag now! Chris is a much more compliant patient than Timber was though.


Flora has a birthday in three days!!! I just can't wrap my head around the fact that she will be 5-yrs-old. Wow. She doesn't know it but her cousins Callie, Ellie, and Toby are coming up to surprise her Thursday after school. She's going to be SO excited!!! She also has her first preschool field trip on Thursday. Since she'll be out of the building Thursday I sent birthday cupcakes to school with her today. I saw a sunshine cupcake craft on pinterest that I decided to copy. I think they're cute!

Scout is an attentive student of his wise friends, Sheep, Squirrel, and Unicorn. If he knows anything, it's because Sheep told him. He has learned how to read and spell many words because Unicorn taught him. Squirrel tells him why the stars are in outer space and which month it is. Sheep plays letter games with Scout and Unicorn teaches him how to add numbers together. I'm really beginning to wonder if there's more than stuffing inside these little guys.