Friday, February 12, 2010

"Oh that? He had a face transplant last week."

First of all, let me say that I don't know why blogger randomly underlines some of my text and I'm too lazy to figure out how to stop it. Please pass along any knowledge that will help me fix this problem. I know I could google it, but . . . nah.

On to our story!!!

Toby is already low man on the totem pole, so you'd think he would be on his best behavior in order to raise my opinion of him . . . but no. Toby has spent the day outside in the cold and I think he got off pretty easy considering his crime.

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present Exhibit A:


and Exhibit B:


Poor little Scout was having a great time wrestling on the floor with his Daddy when Toby decided to maul him. Well, maybe it didn't exactly happen like that . . . Toby would probably be glue by now if he had intentionally hurt Scout. Toby jumped over the gate and happened to land on an unsuspecting Scout. Chris was able to absorb most of Toby's weight, but a couple of stray nails managed to get our little Scooter. It actually looks worse than it is. It didn't even bleed besides the blood that you see in the pics. I think it looks like a scar from a face transplant---it's such a perfect line right along his jaw! Too bad it's not October so we could play it off as part of a Halloween costume . . .

This is Scout right after it happened. He's such a tough little guy!

No comments: