Thursday, August 19, 2010

more conversations

(while putting Flora to bed)
Me: Do YOU want to pray tonight, Flora?
Flora: OK! Jesus loves me. This I know. *giggle* That's a SONG!
Me: Yep, that's a song!
Flora: But I don't know how to pray, Mommy.
Me: Well, you just talk to Jesus. What do you want to tell Jesus?
Flora: Ummm........that I love ponies.


Flora: Scout, you want to get in my boat [baby bathtub] with me?
Scout: No
Flora: Scout, get in my boat and I will row us across Crocodile Lake.
Scout: No way!
Flora: Scout, PLEEEEASE get in my boat with me?
Scout: Ohhh-tay, Flora.


(waking me up this morning)
Flora: Mommy! Mommy! Your baby come out of your belly yet???


(in the car)
Flora: Jesus is with us.
Me: Yes, He is. Uh, where is He?
Flora: In the backseat.


When Chris leaves for work, the kids like to give him kisses through the stair rails. They kissed him and he left the house and then Flora ran back over to the rails and kissed the air on the other side. She giggled and said, "Mommy, I kissed Jesus!"

No comments: