Tuesday, August 2, 2011

*giggle*yawn*

Some funny things that Flora has said:

  • Flora decided to play store by selling her toys to Chris and me.  She showed Chris one of her dolls and asked if he would like to buy it.  He said he would and she said, "Great, that will be £2."  Pounds?  Huh?  Still not sure why she thinks we use pounds instead of dollars.
  • While pretending to fish, Flora thought she "caught one."  She pulled up her imaginary line and looked at her imaginary hook, then declared, "Oh man, it's just an old ladybug."  
  • According to Flora, everything that happened in the past happened either "last year" or "when I was 2-years-old."  So if she's talking about what we ate for breakfast yesterday she would say, "Last year we ate strawberries for breakfast" or "We had strawberries for breakfast when I was 2-years-old."   
Oh my goodness . . . we are watching a show while I'm writing this and a character just let out a big yawn.  Suddenly I'm very very sleepy.  Oh, and now Timber just yawned!  It might be a long three hours until naptime.  Not that I will be napping today -- I have things to do -- but maybe if I work quickly I can sneak in a 10- or 15-minute nap.  Everyone's gotta have goals, right?!  

No comments: