Friday, July 29, 2011

streaking! or not....

Scout played with the garden hose and got wet (duh).  Since he was determined to play outside on a 103 degree day I thought a hose was an appropriate toy.  When he was done I took him into the bathroom, stripped his clothes off, and told him to go to his room and find some underwear.  (If Scout could read this he would correct me -- "No, they're UNDEROOS!")

Scout:  No!
Me:  Why?
Scout:  Mommy, you need to get my sheep and my squirrel and my pillow pet out of my room first.
Me:  Why?
Scout:  Because I don't want them to see my penis.
Me:  (giggle)  Why?
Scout:  Because they don't have penises.

He's so modest....and so considerate.  I went to his room and covered sheep, squirrel, and pillow pet up with a blanket so they wouldn't see Scout naked.

No comments: