Thursday, July 21, 2011

a few of our favorite things

I just wanted to document some of the kids' favorite toys at this stage in their lives. 
 
Olga

 Squirrel

 Fancy Nancy and Bree (always in their underwear)

 Old Fisher Price Train

Tank and Bumper

 
 Sheep

 Dress-Up Clothes

 Bouncy Balls

 A Tray Full of Food

 Puzzles

 Anything that Timber's not supposed to have!

Carwash Refrigerator Magnets

Of course, we rotate our toys so there are a few favorites that are packed away in the basement right now.  I'll have to do another favorite things post after we rotate!  Someday these may be yard sale or hand-me-down toys.  That's kind of sad.  But the alternative is keeping them until I have grandkids and that's just not cool.  I can't start a "grandkid toybox" at the age of 29, can I?  No.....no I can't.......because Chris won't let me.  

But I left out three of my VERY favorite things!  Look at these cuties!! 
 
THIS little girl is just too much!

 
And for anyone who is concerned -- Scout was fever-free all day today.  Yay!

 
Oh, and Timber turned 10-months-old yesterday.  Such a big little guy!

No comments: