Friday, July 22, 2011

cuteness overdose

Flora was working on a little preschool workbook I picked up at the Dollar Tree and I commented on how smart she was.  She seemed very pleased with that.  Later, she didn't want to let me get a splinter out of her foot.  I told her how brave she would be if she let me get it out.  She replied, "But I'm NOT brave, Mommy, I'm just smart." 

Flora and Scout did a lot of pretend-play yesterday.  Pretend-play is fun to watch but it also creates quite a mess!  Anyway, at one point Scout told Flora, "Flora, you be the princess and I will be the dinosaur."  Ha!  And then later when we were playing Hide-and-Seek, Scout was looking for Flora and muttering, "Now where is that pretty lady?" 

They are all SO CUTE right now!!!!  I think I will remember this as one of my favorite "phases" for the three of them.

No comments: