Sunday, August 19, 2012

a picture is worth....

This is the scene I found on the dresser in Flora and Scout's room.  It made me laugh so I thought I would share.  The angels look like they're rolling their eyes, don't they??  Probably muttering "Boys...." under their breath too. 

Timber has learned to climb over the couch but he's not tall enough to climb back.  Our couch is pushed into the bay window area so once you're back there you're stuck unless you can climb over the back of the couch.  Mommy to the rescue!

Flora drew a supercute family picture last night.  It's hanging over my computer right now.  See how she and I are dressed in pink and all the boys are dressed in blue?  This is definitely a keeper.


And finally, look what I found in my hall bathroom yesterday.  The electric outlets in BOTH of our upstairs bathrooms haven't worked since we moved into the house.  That's eight years, folks.  Chris got it in his head yesterday to try to solve this problem.  Again.  He's already attempted this several times over the past eight years.  It has stumped him and several other men with an amateur understanding of electric stuff.  No professionals have been called in because I don't want to pay to have my whole house rewired.  Hm.....even if he doesn't figure out the problem I sense a bathroom remodel in our future.