Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

Today was a good day. I counted for Sara and found Bryan's belly button. Scout pulled my hair and made me cry. It's okay though.....when Mom wasn't looking I pushed him down on the ground and made HIM cry. Somehow Mom found out....I think Toby must have tattled.

It was church day today, so I got to see all of my friends and play with toys all morning. Scout came in the nursery with me today for the very first time. It was fun having him in there. I was a good big sister and took extra special care of him. The nursery ladies didn't know all the things Scout likes, so it's a good thing I was there. Daddy chased me after church. He's so silly.

Guess what I saw on TV today!!?? A bug!! It was SO FUNNY.

Aunt Sara put some of her lipstick on me. I am such a big girl. I wonder if Scout got any lipstick? Probably not....he's too little. He's so little that he can't drink milk like me or eat crackers like me. Mom says I shouldn't sit on him because he's too little, but I usually do it anyway. He smiles, so I think he likes it.

Since I was having such a good day I got REALLY mad when it was time to go to bed. I did not want to give kisses or say goodnight. Mom was going to take me to bed without any goodnight kisses since I was being so grumpy, but I finally convinced her that I would be nice if she would let me kiss Scout goodnight. Aunt Sara made Scout dance in the air and it was SO FUNNY that I forgot about being mad. I kissed Scout and Sara and Bryan and Daddy and waved goodnight to everyone.

Tomorrow we are going to the zoo again! I don't remember the zoo, but I'm sure I'll love it. I'll probably see a monkey and maybe even a bug!! I wonder if Scout will go or if he's too little? Hmmm......I hope he gets to go. I think he would really like the giraffes.

I wish I could open the cabinet doors. There must be some really great stuff in there.....

~Flora~

No comments: