Sunday, July 26, 2009

Smile! Or not.....

We all love gorgeous pictures of beautiful children, but sometimes the camera captures some not-so-glamorous moments. I always have a good laugh when I look back on Flora's less than flattering shots, so I thought I'd share a few. Enjoy!

Flora was a pretty baby, but it's hard to be cute when you fall asleep with your mouth wide open. Look at those cheeks! I know, I know....."babies are ALWAYS cute!" But seriously, everyone knows that is not true. This picture is just FUNNY.


These next two pictures are some of my all-time favorites for worst pictures ever. In Flora's defense, she was still very new and inexperienced at the whole photo session thing.

The crossed eyes really makes these pictures hilarious!

If she ever turns into an image-obsessed teenager, I will whip out these two pics to bring her back down to earth!!


When you are two months old, things can get messy. I'm not sure why I even took this picture. Obviously we were in the middle of one of my "photo shoots" and she spit up all over her shirt. Did I think it was cute? Probably.


I don't know how to rotate this picture. That's irritating. Please send me a message if you know how. I had to post it anyway since it is such a good representation of Flora's chunky phase. She was still adorable when she was chunky, but some of my attempts at artistic close-ups didn't turn out quite as nice as I'd hoped. The snotty nose and messy face make this a classic.

Also during the chunky phase --- and looking confused.
"Wait. What's my line??"


This terrible picture is actually not Flora's fault at all. Chris dressed her in this outfit. No one could take a cute picture dressed like this!!


This is what happens when you wake up from a long nap and try to undress yourself.


"Geez, Mom! I'm trying to take a bath here! Enough with the camera!"

Flora just LOVES her new raincoat.....can't you tell?


TRAIN WRECK! Again, WHY did I take a picture of this?

I've posted this picture before on the blog, but it's funny enough to revisit!! Pureed green beans look good on you, Flora!

And last, but not least.......this picture is priceless. The eyes, the mouth, the tomato sauce and the fork all blend together to create a visual train wreck. It's just lovely.

No comments: