Thursday, July 2, 2009

Feed Your Own Baby, Flora!

Today, Flora began referring to Scout as "Scouty." I have no idea why. NO ONE calls him Scouty, but apparently Flora does now. Very strange. I guess I don't mind if she calls him that as long as he doesn't become Scouty to everyone. Nobody wants to be a Scouty.

Also, Flora tried nursing her baby doll for the first time today. I knew it would happen eventually. Actually, she wanted ME to nurse her baby while I was feeding Scout, but I politely suggested that she feed her own baby. She lifted up her shirt, put the baby on her belly button and said, "Num num num." And that was that.

Scout is scooting everywhere now and I keep forgetting that he MOVES. I'll leave the room with Flora to get something and come back to find him halfway down the hallway looking for us. It's so weird. At least I haven't lost him yet.

Here are just two pics from our Colorado vacation. MANY more pictures are on my facebook page available HERE.


No comments: