Tuesday, September 7, 2010

it's so funny

"I wish you'd write something on your blog. I need something to read," says my Mother. Oh, the pressure I am under to entertain you people!! :-)

Well, I actually have a REALLY funny story but it is not appropriate for the blog, so you'll have to ask me about it sometime. You're probably gasping in shock that there is anything I consider inappropriate for this blog, right!?? Some things just don't need to be put out there for the whole world to read. It's very funny though . . . I'm giggling just thinking about it . . . I bet you wish you knew the story!!! Cruel, I know. Also, don't ask me to tell you the story unless we are really good friends or relatives. I may also require you to be female . . . I'll have to think about that one. Let's just say I'm reserving the right to refuse to tell the funny story if I don't think it's appropriate for you to hear. Gosh, I bet I've really got you curious now, huh?!? Good.

I had intended to write a few little stories on here, but they just don't compare to the REALLY funny story that I can't tell you. I think I'll just save the blogging for another day when I feel like I have something amusing/exciting/poignant to write.

No comments: