Tuesday, February 8, 2011

it's funny....really

Funny night tonight.....

Flora had been in "bed" for about an hour when she started yelling for me. I cracked open her door and she asked, "Mommy, is it morning time yet?" Um, no.....not quite.

Also, it's after 10pm and Chris and I were contemplating going to bed early tonight. However, I pointed out that we should probably stay up until Scout falls asleep. Occasionally he has nights like this where he stays up late and plays in his room for hours. We always check on him before we go to bed to make sure that he is actually in his bed and covered up. So....I guess we're staying up for a while.

These two stories cracked Chris and me up tonight but now that I read them they don't seem so funny. I guess it's the sense of humor that you develop when you are a parent.

Kids are funny.....but sometimes their parents are the only ones who think so.

3 comments:

Sara K. said...

Parents and aunts...

Anonymous said...

Even adult kids are funny and by then, it's REALLY on the parents who get it!

the parishioner who doesn't do anything said...

This is kind of like tomorrow's blog, but you need to wait until it arrives in the mail. No peaking.